CPAmom and HS were in new york last weekend for a wedding and brought home some of my favorite things. They definitely out did themselves, but I’m not complaining! It almost felt like Christmas!
1. NARS Laguna Bronzer: If there is on product I can’t live with out, its this one step wonder. I swear it looks like you have been away on a tropical vacation while wearing it. I have been wearing this since middle school, it was my first big girl makeup purchase. Ever since, I have turned all of my girlfriends on it, even the ones who once thought it was silly to spend $34 on a bronzer.
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume: A mini version of the popular scent is perfect for travel!
3. Mally Shadow Stick in Dusk: Got this two summers ago and needed to restock. Mally is only available online and at Bendels. One swipe of this stick and you are good to go!
4. PRADA Candy Perfume: This new scent has been on my wish list, so I have to say this was my favorite. This actually smells just like candy and I have to admit that I was so in love when I first got it, I wore it to bed.
5. David Yurman Albion Ring: I love the black gemstone that can be worn day and night!
7. C.Wonder Cuff: I am everything but a biker chick, and I look silly wearing anything of the sort but when I saw this little bracelet I had to give it a try. If you are going for that trend but don’t want to go all out, this is perfect for you!