Yesterday was a crazy day at work, I have never had more to do. I even gave up on a trip to the mall last night so I could stay at work to get more done…I know scary to think about! But imagine my excitement when I came home from this long day to find that my July Birchbox had come! I was looking forward to this one in particular since it was going to be a collaboration with one of my favorite magazines, Glamour!
Drum roll please…
1. Amika Opliphica Nourishing Hair Mask: This lush mask works as a weekly treatment or an everyday deep conditioner. In the shower, smooth a generous amount through damp hair, concentrating on the ends. Let the mask sink in for two to five minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
2. Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment: Apply a few drops to the palms of your hands and smooth evenly through damp hair before styling to protect against heat. We also love to use it on dry hair — smooth a couple drops from the mid-length through ends of hair for extra shine and smoothness.
3. Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27:After washing your face, apply a quarter-sized amount onto clean, dry skin. For best results, apply in small circular motions, gently pressing into skin. There’s no need to follow with concealer or foundation. Build for additional coverage.
4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner: If you’re a liner novice, draw a few dots as close to your upper lashes as possible with the tip and then connect the dots. More advanced users can trace a single stroke across their lashline.
5. Harvey Prince Hello Perfume: Apply to pulse points — wrists, neck, behind your ears, inner elbow. To make it last all day (and night), spritz a tiny bit on the ends of your hair.
- LARABAR– a yummy snack!
- Earbud headphones